What to Expect
At Morgan M Photography our focus is on creating fresh, timeless family memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Every session begins with a planning consultation to design your portrait experience. We will discuss wardrobe, location, style and plan your custom finished portrait art. Sessions can take place at your home or other destinations around the Minneapolis area (newborn sessions always take place in our Stillwater, MN studio). Morgan likes to start with the more traditional posed images then move into candid and creative portraits. Ultimately, my goal is to give you a wonderful session experience and heirloom portraits.
About 2 weeks after your portrait session comes our favorite part of your entire experience, the Session Premiere! In the comfort of your own home (or the studio if you prefer), your family's memories will unfold as a custom slideshow set to a backdrop of hand selected music. We are sure that you will love having the expertise of Morgan or our Portrait Designer in your home ready to design heirloom items and wall galleries with you!
I'm Morgan, the Owner and person behind the camera at Morgan M Photography. I was born and raised in Minnesota and have a fondness for the beaches of North Carolina and the mountains of Colorado. Most days you'll find me managaing a residential architecture office (my full-time job), editing images while Netflix plays in the background and trying to get to the gym for a zumba class or a few roundhouse kicks on the bag.
I have a BS in Architecture and an AA in photography and love that I have the opportunity to combine the two! I'm drawn to designs that are modern with clean lines and like to incporporate those design elements into my images when possible. I can't wait to capture fresh, timeless images of your newborn, child and family. I would love to become your photographer and capture your memories.
10 random things I love:
1. Lists- I have one for everything.
2. Road Trips & Exploring New Places- I love any chance to hop in the car, take a drive and turn down a road I haven't explored yet.
3. Hot Chocolate- My winter mornings wouldn't be complete without one.
4. Bonfires- My favorite fall activity with friends (plus the s'mores that go with).
5. Downhill Skiing- The reason I'm excited to see snow in the winter.
6. Trying New Restaurants- Thankfully Minneapolis has a ton to offer!
7. Chips & Salsa- I think I could live on a diet consisting only of chips and salsa. I definitely wou'ld mind eating this everday. Smoothies are a close second!
8. Swimming- I would do this everyday if I could!
9. Being Near or On Water- I love lakes and rivers (being in MN I'm never far). As much as I like swimming it's highly unlikely you'll see me swimming there... the fish scare me!
10. Dancing- I've been known to have a random dance party in my living room at the drop of a hat.
We can't wait for you to visit us at the studio located in the old Connolly Shoe Building (now the JX Event Venue) in downtown Stillwater. This building has always been one of my favorites in town!
Studio - open by appointment only
123 Second Street N
Stillwater, MN 55082
Telephone - 651.321.8932